For Thanksgiving this year, my mom, Nana and Grandpa flew in from Palm Springs and Omaha. I am so happy it worked out because as it stood Ryan and I were going to be spending the holiday with ourselves and the kids. Even though there is nothing wrong with spending the holiday as a family, the more the merrier in my book! We ate lots of wonderful food cooked by mom, Nana and Grandpa (I am sure everyone contributed at some point, but they did the majority of it)! We played cards, stuffed ourselves silly and laughed A LOT.... my idea of a perfect Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! I hope your day was full of lots of good food and many reasons to be thankful and that you were surrounded by family and friends!



1 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time! I can't wait so see you soon!
Post a Comment