I couldn't decide between calling this post 'Boys will be boys' or 'I smell trouble' as both seem apt. As most of you know, Ryan is a pretty active guy. He plays basketball, golf, softball and just about any sport you can name. He also has a dirt bike and even though he hasn't been on it for a few years, it is something he really enjoys! Ryan tends to remind people of the Energizer Bunny in that he is constantly on the go and has a hard time sitting still for very long. So it should come as no surprise that his son would follow in his footsteps. Ryan and Cael were playing in the playroom when Ryan called me in to witness Cael's latest escapades. I think the video explains it all....
From the minute we found out we were having a boy, I knew four wheelers, sports and dirt bikes were going to be a part of my future as well as Cael's so I was not surprised to see him executing 'stunts' with his mini four wheeler. I guess at this point I should be thankful for carpet (as opposed to cement or asphalt) and a ramp that is not only soft, but relatively close to the ground. I have a feeling this is only the beginning. Oi!



2 comments:
OMG I love this video..that is too cute! It must be a boy thing... I couldn't see V doing that. I love his triumphant laugh at the end...of course followed by telling mommy no for no apparent reason.. I get that a lot too! Love you!
He was telling me no because he doesn't like when I take his picture :) LOL!!
Post a Comment