Monday, June 1, 2009

Pool party

My mom (Nana) put in a swimming pool last fall and this past trip back to Omaha was the first chance we all got to enjoy the water and the beautiful landscaping. We invited Kyli, Chris, Veronica, Ed, Barb, Stefani and Tim over to hang out, swim, eat and play with Cael. He still loves the water and had so much fun playing with his aunts and uncles (and cousin) and going down the slide. Ryan went down the slide a couple of times and Cael would giggle and sign for him to do 'more'. It was HILARIOUS!!! He loves the water so much that we have decided to enroll him in swimming lessons (many posts to come on that in the future I am sure)!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

It looks like a ton of fun! I'm considering swimming lessons for Noah, but haven't decided.

P.S. LOVE the landscaping!

Brooke said...

How fun! I am sure he loved every minute of that!