Two of my best friends from high school flew into Denver last weekend for a girl's weekend. They flew in on Friday and left on Sunday morning and although it was a short trip, I had so much fun. Cael loved spending time with his 'aunts' and it was great seeing them interact. They were great with him and it warmed my heart watching them swing him around in the backyard, feed him and just generally cuddle him. He wasn't sure what to make of the new visitors as first, but quickly figured out that the added attention was a good thing and was a little charmer (for the most part)! I didn't get very many pictures, but I wanted to share the ones I did take.
I LOVE his expression in this picture!




2 comments:
I had so much fun!! I can't believe it is already here and gone. I will send you pictures this weekend that I took. xoxo
That's awesome! I love the last picture!
Post a Comment