Friday, December 10, 2010

Office Christmas Party

I have said it before and I will say it again....I LOVE the people I work with and I wish that we could hang out more often outside of the office! My manager, Vanessa, hosted the holiday party this year at her house again and as usual, everyone had a great time. The presents were plentiful as was the food and wine and soon we found ourselves in the basement playing Guitar Hero and laughing hysterically as we all tried to impress with our musical talents!

Julie and Jodi
Andy, Chris, John and Jeff
Hostess with the Mostess

Laura, Jori and Molly
Vanessa, Susan and Alison
Derek, John and James
Maria
Chris, Judie and Vanessa

Caroline

LIFE OF THE PARTY!
I think it is safe to say that everyone had a blast and we are all looking forward to the next time we can get together!!! Cheers!
P.S. - you read that right: I work with a Jodi, Julie, Jeff, John B., John M, James, Jed and Judie!!! LOL!

0 comments: