Originally, the plan was to have a photographer come to the house to take some pictures of us since it isn't everyday that we are all together under one roof. Unfortunately, she got sick with the flu and was unable to make it to the house. We decided to hold an impromptu photo shoot with Reid at the helm since he is the lighting and photoshop expert - he alone holds the power to make us all look gorgeous (and remove those pesky 10 lbs I have been wanting to lose FOREVER)! Thank goodness for photoshop!!! I'll post the final shot once I receive it from Reid - he has to work his magic first!
Friday, December 24, 2010
Group photo
Posted by Jori at 12/24/2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Those are FABULOUS pictures! Good choice!
The pictures turned out wonderful. What a beautiful family!
Post a Comment