We arrived on Friday night and there was very little snow on the ground. However, it started snowing Saturday morning and didn't let up until Thursday with about 2 feet of total accumulation! We bundled all the kids into their snow gear and took them outside to play. They had a great time on the sled and playing in all of the snow and I am also pretty sure that the adults had fun too as evidenced by some of the pictures. There were snow angels made, snow put in mouths and snowballs thrown! It has been a long time since I have had that much fun playing outside in the cold - I guess it is true what they say - kids bring out the kid in each of us!
After playing in the snow, the kids came inside and made cookies with red, green and white frosting and sprinkles that Gam had purchased just for the occasion. There was definitely more frosting in their bellies than there was on the cookies, but that is part of the experience and made for some pretty cute pictures!Friday, December 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comments:
lol our posts on this particular event look very similar! I guess that's to be expected :) It's so fun to go through the pics and remember all the fun!
Post a Comment