Wednesday, July 21, 2010

She's moving {army style}

Aveyn has been 'crawling' for the last couple of weeks, but more in army form rather than regular form so I have held off on making the announcement that she is actually crawling. Either way, she is DEFINITELY mobile and knows exactly what she wants. I guess I was waiting for her to proceed in more of a normal fashion (i.e. on her hands and knees), but it appears she is doing just fine with her army crawl. She is so cute and looks like a little lobster/soldier as she moves from one side of the room to the next. We put her down on the floor and before we know it she has maneuvered herself to a completely different area. She is a quick little thing and I have a feeling Ryan and I are going to have our hands full once she figures out how to walk. I remember Cael rolled for the longest time to get to where he wanted to go and didn't end up crawling until much later so it makes sense that Aveyn would follow in his foot {knee} steps! It's not the form, but the destination that matters!


{I had a video to post, but I am having technical difficulties - I will post as soon as I can}

1 comments:

Kristin said...

SO much fun! I can't wait to see it!