Once again Lil' Angels photography came to Gateway Academy to take pictures of the kids. This time they didn't dress anyone up.... I guess these would be considered their 'school' pictures. I didn't really know what to expect, but the minute I saw the first picture I fell in love. I have to admit I was not overly crazy about the picture of the two kids together, but I absolutely LOVE Cael's expression. I can't decide if he is happy about having a sister, being protective of her or if he is merely just tolerant of her existence. Either way it is pretty funny. Ryan and I are going to have pictures of the kids taken together once Aveyn is able to sit up on her own (shouldn't be too much longer) or maybe even a bit sooner and hopefully those are a little bit cuter!





I purchased a package and part of the package includes digital copies of all the images. I should be getting the CD next week and will upload to Shutterfly and send to everyone so if you want any of the pictures you can order them from Shutterfly.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Lil' Angels - February 2010
Posted by Jori at 3/17/2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment