Ryan and I have been married for 6 years today and celebrated by getting a babysitter and going out to dinner at Del Friscos Steakhouse. The daughter of one of my co-workers works as a bartender and was kind enough to pay for two glasses of champagne and a delicious strawberry cheesecake. I actually started to lose my voice while we were waiting at the bar enjoying a glass of wine and it only got worse as the night went on. I felt fine other than a very sore throat. Thankfully it didn't take away from our evening.
The restaurant is pretty pricey, but so worth it because the food was AMAZING and I highly recommend it to anyone in the Denver area looking for a nice evening out. Ryan and I sort of snickered (and dropped our jaws in shock) at the $90 steak special that was being offered, but after eating our $75 dinner, which included a 16 oz prime strip, mashed potatoes and sauteed mushrooms, I can definitely see where someone might pay $90 for a steak (maybe once we win the lottery). My tummy is grumbling just thinking about it. The whole experience was absolutely wonderful. The staff did an exceptional job! Our waitress was super sweet and we spent some time exchanging stories and pictures of Cael and Aveyn and her 8 month old daughter Bella (Isabella)! It was a perfect evening made even more perfect by the fact that both of our kids slept great. Happy Anniversary to us!



3 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you had a nice night out... always nice to get out with the hunny!
Congrats on 6 years! Awesome. Sounds like a perfect night..except loosing your voice!
Post a Comment