I can't stress how thankful Ryan and I are to the two of you for coming to Denver to take care of our kids. We know it is a lot to ask, but we are forever in your debt. Love you both!!!! Let's do it again next year ;) Hee hee!
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Nana and Grandma
As I mentioned in a previous post, Nana and Grandma flew into town to take care of the kids so that Ryan and I could take a much needed vacation. They were disciplinarians, nurses, entertainers, cuddlers and night watch-women - on duty for 24 hours a day - and we are eternally grateful to them for electing to take on those roles so that we could enjoy some time to ourselves in Mexico. We got back on Friday night and spent the weekend with them, which was the perfect way to end our vacation.
Posted by Jori at 11/17/2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment