Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Background

I thought I would give a little background on Cael just to get things started. He is almost 7 and a half months old and at his six month appointment (May 19th), he was 28 inches long and weighed 20 lbs. I am guesstimating that he is now closer to 22 lbs. We moved him into a different carseat as he had outgrown his infant carrier (something that is not anticipated to happen until closer to 12 months). He is a big baby and we have people comment on his size on a regular basis (funny to us). Cael started sitting up on his own around six and a half months. He currently has his two bottom teeth (although it doesn't seem to me that they are done) and given the amount of drooling, appears to be working on a few more. He talks all the time (DEFINITELY mommy and daddy's baby boy) and is honestly the best baby you could ask for. He sleeps through the night for the most part and has the sweetest disposition (where did THAT come from since both Ryan and I are a little high strung). I don't want to go into too much detail because I may (okay, who are we kidding, I will) get too bogged down in the detail of it all, but suffice it to say I wish I would have done this sooner!

0 comments: