Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Baby Book

This all started because I was looking through my baby book and up until that point had thought 'why would we keep a baby book for Cael, I haven't even seen mine so obviously it isn't that important'. I started looking through my own baby book and it was so fun to read about (and see) myself as a baby (I learned that Cael weighed the same as I did when he was born). I got to thinking and decided that it would be even better to start a blog about Cael that I will do my best to update on a daily basis since all of his family lives out of state. So here is the first blog for Cael!! I truly hope it means that everyone gets an insight to his personality and his growth. He is just so much fun and I can't wait for the adventure and discovery that each new day will bring. Enjoy!!!

0 comments: