Sunday afternoon after Cael woke up from his nap, I decided to take him up to the park and let him run around. Ryan had gone over to a friends to help with some roof work so it was just the two of us. I loaded our supplies into his trusty wagon and we were off! It is much more fun at the park now that Cael is able to walk and climb on his own (instead of one of us having to carry him) and now that the weather is starting to warm up. We played on the slide (with pregnant Mommy chasing Cael all over the place until she learned it was easier to just stay on the ground and make sure he didn't fall), the teeter totter, the swings and on the stairs. He had fun on the teeter totter sitting next to a couple of older boys and trying to mimic their antics. I think even their father got a little nervous when Cael abruptly let go of the handle and put both hands in the air.We both had a blast!! I just wish the weather would have stayed warmer, but once the clouds started turning a deep purple I thought it best to head home. Cael sustained no injuries while at the park, but on the way home stood up in the wagon (it's a no no), fell forward and hit his mouth on a container of water. He bled (first time he has actually bled from an 'oops'), which spooked both of us a little, but we survived and made it home with no further issues (other than a sore mouth for the little boy).
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Afternoon at the park
Posted by Jori at 5/05/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Cute pics..he's getting so big and adorable! Park time is great
It may have been a little scary when he "abruptly let go of the handle and put both hands in the air," but the picture is priceless! SOOOO CUTE!!!
I love park adventures and pictures!
He is just an absolute doll baby. I can't wait to see him in a month!! What a big boy he is getting to be!
Green is definitely his color!! What a cutie! Give him a bunch of kisses from his Auntie!
Post a Comment